AIM
bmoreChuy

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

You, sir...

...are an artist with Wierd Al's work. Keep it up!

Story of Mardigan Story of Mardigan

Props man

That was actually pretty damn funny for a 4 hour flash. Better then anything I could do. Keep 'em coming!

Jerry Jerry

Wow

That was the most depressing thing I have seen in a while. Good job though...

Shrubbery. Shrubbery.

Excellent but flawed

Don't get me wrong, this was a great game to play and it was very addicting and enjoyable. The music was fun and the graphics were pleasing to the eye, and the gameplay was extremely fun and quite original.
The problem areas however are the difficulty and the balance. In this game, if you lose almost all your health you are not getting it back. This makes boss battles very difficult. I made it to the last boss battle without the final skill because my ship didn't drop enough seeds and wasn't fast enough to beat world 4. This made it very hard and I lost with a third of the boss's health, only to find that the game was over forever. It was very disappointing to put this much effort into a game and have it ripped away from me due to some questionable design choices.
Other then those gripes, I really enjoyed the game. If it is fixed up some I think it could be an excellent addition to my favorite list. I have always enjoyed MoFunZone and hope to see more quality games coming out.

Blackhole Trek Blackhole Trek

Nice take on the overused top down shooter genre

The best part of this game is its originality and how it is just familiar enough for an average gamer to get used to quickly, but takes a bit of time to adjust to the whole rotation concept. The graphics and music were nice, but the music especially seemed to lack diversity. I think that its a good game with some area for improvement, but the goods definitely outweigh the bads. BTW I love mofunzone and have been playing their games since they started! Cant wait till another great game.

mofunzone responds:

Wow, thanks for the great review and for being a fan. We actually released our new sponsored game called Rocket Car, check it out on our site! :)

Bee Dodger &amp;lt;3 Bee Dodger <3

Great game

It was really enjoyable and relaxing. The graphics were good and it had a great sense of style to it. The music was good too. Keep it up!

RR - Pendulum RR - Pendulum

cool

That was really great. I loved the constant thumping in the back, and the sharper music was good in there too.

DJRaveR responds:

Its one of my better audios, I think its like a trippy classical techno.

RR - HumVee RR - HumVee

Wow

That was frickin cool! It was very trippy, but the piano at the end just kinda got in the way of the song it seemed, but it still worked. Good work!

DJRaveR responds:

Yeah, I've been slaping myself for adding that piano in *slaps self*. Well, if trippy it is, its trippy you get :P.

High In The Sky High In The Sky

WOOT

WOOT QUAGMIRES-ADVOCATE IS A FRIGGIN G!!